Denver Scoot for toys

Discussion of the Genuine Buddy, Hooligan, Black Jack and other topics, both scooter related and not

Moderator: Modern Buddy Staff

Goon

Denver Scoot for toys

Post by Goon »

New lurker, finally posting. Trying to find out if any Buddy riders were going to join the Scoot for Toys ride in Denver on Nov 18th? Sounds like it might be fun. Hoping their might be some fellow Genuine riders.
leel

The one in Colorado Springs is December 2nd, some of us are

Post by leel »

I don't want to steal your thread, but I thought you might want to come down to the one in Colorado Springs on December 2nd, as some of us are probably going...

Take care,
Lorrin
Coach B

Post by Coach B »

I'll be there, at the Scoot for Toys, orange Buddy, blue helmet, red jacket. I hope to see several Buddys there. I also hope it's not too cold, although I'll just bundle up, it may keep some folks away. Denver weather is so unpredictable.
The Coach Scoots
Goon

Post by Goon »

I'll be on the orange 50. Weather is calling for 50 and pleasant, but who really knows. I do hope to see a good Buddy turn out.
Coach B

Post by Coach B »

Looking forward to meeting you, Goon. I know there are other Buddy riders from Denver on this list. Who else is going to be there? Let's show them that Buddyism is a force to be recond with.
The Coach Scoots
SheZAAM!

Post by SheZAAM! »

I wish I could be there but I'm living in Tucson until spring of '07, then I'll be in Denver. Looking foward to meeting other Buddysts.
gt1000

Post by gt1000 »

I'm registered and planning on being there but I've also got a very busy weekend planned. Orange 125, silver full face and black Dainese jacket. I'll keep my eyes open for other Buddies.

Speaking of which, I am seeing lots of Buddies in Denver these days! Seems like I spot at least one a day.
Andy

2006 Buddy 125 (orange), going to a good MB home
2009 Vespa 250 GTS (black)
2012 Triumph Tiger 800 (black)
2008 Ducati Hypermotard S, traded for Tiger 800