Forums
 FAQHelp  LinksLinks    SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Seattle Meetup.com Group Ride tonite!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forums » Rallies, Events, Meetups Previous topic :: Next topic  
MikieTaps

Honda CBR 600rr RRRed.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 10:58 pm    Post subject: Seattle Meetup.com Group Ride tonite! Reply with quote

Hey guys!!!

Meetup.com Seattle Scooter Group ride tonite!! A group of us are meeting outside my apartment at Summit and Seneca on 1st hill at 6pm to ride over. Everyone is welcome, 50's 125's, hell I dont think we would object to a Sport Bike or Harley showing up!!!

If you want to meet us at the ride start point it is in the U district at the Scooter Gallery on Boat Street. PM me if you have questions, or need help getting there!!! WOOT WOOT!!! Very Happy

View user's profile Send private message [ Hidden ] Visit poster's website AIM Address
brettro

'08 Buddy Italia 150

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sorry i couldn't make it. how was it?
MikieTaps

Honda CBR 600rr RRRed.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

it was pretty fun, we ended up at Randys down my boeing field... there was only one waitress so, i led a group of dissenters to a much better place, Jules Maes in Georgetown for dinner and beer. The meetup.com rides are great for new riders, they are slower paced... lots of 50cc's show up. I usually go just to recruit new people for MB.com and to get numbers of some of the crazier kids around here.

After the group ride, i usually lead the ride out back to the city and we act like scooter hooligans and its wayyyyy fun! I pulled my first superman, and I am starting to get good at flat ground wheelies! i used to only be able to pull a wheelie off of a incline...

View user's profile Send private message [ Hidden ] Visit poster's website AIM Address

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't wait for my first group ride here in Seattle! I went to a SQREAM meetup a few weeks ago, but still dont have my license yet so I couldnt make the ride but went to just meet the folks etc. My motorcyle safety class is next week, so I should be good to go by the weekend! I will be at the next meetup ride! Sounds like fun!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't wait for my first group ride here in Seattle! I went to a SQREAM meetup a few weeks ago, but still dont have my license yet so I couldnt make the ride but went to just meet the folks etc. My motorcyle safety class is next week, so I should be good to go by the weekend! I will be at the next meetup ride! Sounds like fun!
zemacar

buddy 125, people s 125

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 10:55 pm    Post subject: nsr - jules maes Reply with quote

some history there - was my dad's favorite place in the 50's.
MikieTaps

Honda CBR 600rr RRRed.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 12:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jules Maes? or Randys?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forums » Rallies, Events, Meetups Previous topic :: Next topic  Time: GMT

Jump to: