New Outfit for Hobbes

Discussion of the Genuine Buddy, Hooligan, Black Jack and other topics, both scooter related and not

Moderator: Modern Buddy Staff

paige

New Outfit for Hobbes

Post by paige »

Crystal comes through again! Hobbes has a fabulous new outfit to wear when we go out tonight.
Attachments
IMG_1571.jpg
IMG_1571.jpg (29.67 KiB) Viewed 2399 times
vitaminC

Post by vitaminC »

Sweet! :clap:

You've got a nice collection going in your garage :wink:
casey

Post by casey »

So adorable. It's almost enough to make me like the color orange. I just ordered a snow leopard one for mine. I hope it looks as fabulous as yours does.
Every effort for progress, for enlightenment, for science, for religious, political, and economic liberty, emanates from the minority, and not from the mass. - Emma Goldman
lou76

Post by lou76 »

proper that cover looks sharp with the orange...
NarMeowZippy

Post by NarMeowZippy »

Looks good! I was trying to decide what seat cover design to get for my orange Bud. I don't know that I want an animal print. I think a pirate print would be fun.
It's Scooter-rific!!!
polianarchy

Post by polianarchy »

ooo, pretties! lookin' good, hobbes. :D

i'm still undecided on which red cover i'm going to order from crystal. all i know is, i am most definitely going to order a cover. i really don't like the idea of my blue jeans on a white seat! it'll be stained in a heartbeat. i wish genuine had placed black grips and seat on the pink buddy.

alright, griping aside, here are my two choices:

:?: so, what do y'all think?
paige

Post by paige »

I love leopard anything, and I have the blue snow leopard seat cover on my Vespa LX that is light blue. That being said, you cannot go wrong with a pirate theme. It will all look good.
scootie

Post by scootie »

Paige-- the orange tiger print seatcover looks great on your Sunset Buddy!

my son has an orange juice color Met with the same pattern cover --looks nice.

Here is a photo of a turquoise leopard seatcover on my Sky Honda Met.
Attachments
Celeste in the snow.jpg
Celeste in the snow.jpg (57.7 KiB) Viewed 2197 times
Sooznd

03 Honda Metropolitan
06 Yamaha Vino 125
03 Yamaha Vino 50 -adopted by a foster family
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

polianarchy wrote:
alright, griping aside, here are my two choices:

:?: so, what do y'all think?
You could go crazy and get a seat cover made of both mixed together. :-)
smorris

Post by smorris »

Crystal wrote:You could go crazy and get a seat cover made of both mixed together. :-)
Or one of each! Deb has the green 'n cream that we bought from Crystal, and the green leopard that we bought from somebody over on Urban Scootin'. Swap 'em out as the mood suits.

Steve - Avon, Ohio
The Morris Garage

2007 Suzuki Burgman 400 ____ 2006 Vespa LX150 ____ 1965 Vespa 180 SS
2002 Subaru WRX Wagon ____ 1958 MGA Roadster
ericalm
Site Admin

Post by ericalm »

polianarchy wrote:ooo, pretties! lookin' good, hobbes. :D

i'm still undecided on which red cover i'm going to order from crystal. all i know is, i am most definitely going to order a cover. i really don't like the idea of my blue jeans on a white seat! it'll be stained in a heartbeat. i wish genuine had placed black grips and seat on the pink buddy.
Unless you have brand new, unwashed jeans your white seat should be fine. In fact, it doesn't get nearly as dirty as I'd have guessed. That said, swapping out the seat and grips on a Buddy should be relatively cheap and easy. Not as cheap and easy as a seat cover, though.

The pink leopard, without a doubt!
Eric // LA Scooter Meetup Group // Stella 4T // Vespa LX // Vespa LXS // Honda Helix // some, uh, projects…
paige

Post by paige »

The poor little Met looks cold. Maybe you could get him matching mittens for his grips?
SteMer

Post by SteMer »

polianarchy wrote: i really don't like the idea of my blue jeans on a white seat! it'll be stained in a heartbeat.
I have a white seat on my black buddy (didn't want to worry about sitting on a hot seat in the summer). Have had no staining problems with wearing jeans or any other material.
polianarchy

Post by polianarchy »

smorris wrote:
Crystal wrote:You could go crazy and get a seat cover made of both mixed together. :-)
Or one of each! Deb has the green 'n cream that we bought from Crystal, and the green leopard that we bought from somebody over on Urban Scootin'. Swap 'em out as the mood suits.
smorris, those look SO CLASSY! i love it. i think mixing two prints might look too "busy" for my taste, so perhaps one of each, as the payday strikes. crystal, expect an order in february, woo (for my b-day, double woo)!
JuliaGrace

Post by JuliaGrace »

After seeing Hobbes' new outfit the other night at the Toy Drive, I've decided "Spike" definitely needs a style upgrade. He's currently exhibiting an Oakland Raiders vibe (thank you Jess for pointing that out! :D ) with the black/silver theme, so this needs to be remedied ASAP.

I'm trying to decide between purple snow leopard, red snow leopard or one of the flame patterns (purple or green). Maybe a different one for every day of the week! We'll see.... :D

- Julie
jess

Post by jess »

JuliaGrace wrote:After seeing Hobbes' new outfit the other night at the Toy Drive, I've decided "Spike" definitely needs a style upgrade. He's currently exhibiting an Oakland Raiders vibe (thank you Jess for pointing that out! :D ) with the black/silver theme, so this needs to be remedied ASAP.
See, I was thinking you should go with the jolly roger fabric in order to make the theme more complete. But then, I live in Oakland, while you live in the land of the California Gold Diggers.

;)
dahuffy

Post by dahuffy »

I put the Pink Cammo one on my Pink Tink!
"Cinderella is proof that a pair of shoes can change your life"
jaded

Post by jaded »

jess wrote:
JuliaGrace wrote:After seeing Hobbes' new outfit the other night at the Toy Drive, I've decided "Spike" definitely needs a style upgrade. He's currently exhibiting an Oakland Raiders vibe (thank you Jess for pointing that out! :D ) with the black/silver theme, so this needs to be remedied ASAP.
See, I was thinking you should go with the jolly roger fabric in order to make the theme more complete. But then, I live in Oakland, while you live in the land of the California Gold Diggers.
;)
That's the Santa Clara Gold Diggers! :evil:
ebcspace

hobbes new outfit

Post by ebcspace »

that hobbes looks awesome !
scoot on!