Scumbag of the year!

Discussion of the Genuine Buddy, Hooligan, Black Jack and other topics, both scooter related and not

Moderator: Modern Buddy Staff

docutech

Scumbag of the year!

Post by docutech »

Thief steals motorcycle from dying rider.

What is this world coming to? :evil:
OKBubbles

Post by OKBubbles »

I'd cast my vote for this dumb***t, too. I hope they catch the jerk, and plaster his name and photo all over the media. He deserves to be publicly shamed.
MikieTaps

Post by MikieTaps »

:shock: wow.
Racenut

Post by Racenut »

Unbelievable.

I hope Karma is real.
djelliott

Post by djelliott »

It said the rider was thrown into a ditch. I wonder if the thief didn't see him. If he did see him, he should be charged with involuntary manslaughter. The rider may have survived if he was treated earlier. That's just sad.

DJE :(
Prima pipe
UNI filter
125 Main Jet
2000RPM Stall Spring
1500RPM Clutch Springs
Dr. Pulley Variator with 11 Gram Sliders
NCY Front Forks
Prima/NCY 161cc Big Bore kit With 150 Head
KS Power GY6 Performance Springs
NCY Secondary Shieve
7eregrine

Post by 7eregrine »

Yea, DJ, but what kind of an idiot sees a MC down in a ditch and doesn't take a few minutes to make sure no one is laying injured somewhere?!?

Special place in hell for this guy......
I will not join a racist club that thinks one color is better then another. We are ALL BUDDY'S!
k1dude

Post by k1dude »

They had to be aware. I suspect the reason the police have the information about the SUV and occupants is the rider probably told the first responders what happened. So you would have to assume he was calling out for help during the theft. If it were a witness to the accident/theft, they would have a description of the SUV and the witness would have been on the scene immediately offering assistance to the injured rider.

The older I get, the less faith I have in humanity.
olhogrider

Post by olhogrider »

k1dude wrote:
The older I get, the less faith I have in humanity.
Never had any myself :evil:
charltons

Post by charltons »

OKBubbles wrote:I'd cast my vote for this dumb***t, too. I hope they catch the jerk, and plaster his name and photo all over the media. He deserves to be publicly shamed.
problem is, people like that have no conscience to be shamed.
" You came in that thing? You're braver than I thought " - Leia
ScootingInTheRain
Location: Just North of Seattle, Just South of Mulletsylvania

Post by ScootingInTheRain »

charltons wrote:
OKBubbles wrote:I'd cast my vote for this dumb***t, too. I hope they catch the jerk, and plaster his name and photo all over the media. He deserves to be publicly shamed.
problem is, people like that have no conscience to be shamed.
Yup. He would consider himself a celebrity.
charlie55

Post by charlie55 »

I'm of the opinion that there are certain entities born into this world that have all the physical characteristics of humans, but none of psychological and social traits. Depending upon your beliefs, you could attribute this to being evidence for the existence of pure evil, or the result of genetic defect, or whatever. Personally, I think it a shame that this "less than human" condition cannot be detected early enough in the life cycle of the miscreant to be easily remedied with a cinder block, a burlap sack, and a quick trip to a deep body of water.

As someone once said, "I love humanity, it's the people I can't stand".
djelliott

Post by djelliott »

charlie55 wrote:I'm of the opinion that there are certain entities born into this world that have all the physical characteristics of humans, but none of psychological and social traits. Depending upon your beliefs, you could attribute this to being evidence for the existence of pure evil, or the result of genetic defect, or whatever. Personally, I think it a shame that this "less than human" condition cannot be detected early enough in the life cycle of the miscreant to be easily remedied with a cinder block, a burlap sack, and a quick trip to a deep body of water.

As someone once said, "I love humanity, it's the people I can't stand".
Those people would be known as "Sociopaths".

Dustin
Prima pipe
UNI filter
125 Main Jet
2000RPM Stall Spring
1500RPM Clutch Springs
NCY Front Forks
NCY Secondary Shieve
Kaos

Post by Kaos »

djelliott wrote:It said the rider was thrown into a ditch. I wonder if the thief didn't see him. If he did see him, he should be charged with involuntary manslaughter. The rider may have survived if he was treated earlier. That's just sad.

Forget that, if the guy knew the rider was in the ditch, there was nothing involuntary about it!
djelliott

Post by djelliott »

Kaos wrote:
djelliott wrote:It said the rider was thrown into a ditch. I wonder if the thief didn't see him. If he did see him, he should be charged with involuntary manslaughter. The rider may have survived if he was treated earlier. That's just sad.

Forget that, if the guy knew the rider was in the ditch, there was nothing involuntary about it!
Involuntary manslaughter pretty much means he did not intend to kill the person but an action or in this case an inaction on his part ultimately led to the persons death. I'm no lawyer but that's pretty much how I understand it.

DJE
Prima pipe
UNI filter
125 Main Jet
2000RPM Stall Spring
1500RPM Clutch Springs
NCY Front Forks
NCY Secondary Shieve
olhogrider

Post by olhogrider »

Kaos wrote:
SUV driver may be the one who put him there!
Cheshire

Post by Cheshire »

djelliott wrote:
Kaos wrote:

Involuntary manslaughter pretty much means he did not intend to kill the person but an action or in this case an inaction on his part ultimately led to the persons death. I'm no lawyer but that's pretty much how I understand it.

DJE

How about homicide through negligence?

Yeah...these are the kind of people I hope to never meet in a dark alley...I know I've got a temper and zero tolerance for that crap.
Keys

Post by Keys »

charlie55 wrote:As someone once said, "I love humanity, it's the people I can't stand".
That someone would have been Linus from the comic strip "Peanuts".

--Keys 8)
"Life without music would Bb"
newslinky

Post by newslinky »

Unfortunately it seems as if each successive generation in this country especially becomes more and more self absorbed. If it doesn't directly affect them then they simply could care less. No accountability, no having to face the consequences of their actions growing up leads to just this. I am not even talking tough love here just letting kids face the consequences for when they make a bad decision. As a parent I do my best to limit the possibility of a bad decision to being something small that willnot cause permanent problems. That is after all my job, but if one of my kids makes a decision that say gets then detention at school then detention as well as some sort of appropriate punishment at home, like grounding from all forms of electronic entertinment, they will face no matter how much they whine it isn't fair.
Proud owner of a Buddy St. Tropez 150
ericalm
Site Admin

Post by ericalm »

newslinky wrote:Unfortunately it seems as if each successive generation in this country especially becomes more and more self absorbed.
That's pretty much been the opinion of every generation since the dawn of the Industrial Age, if not before.
Eric // LA Scooter Meetup Group // Stella 4T // Vespa LX // Vespa LXS // Honda Helix // some, uh, projects…
coffeekittie

Post by coffeekittie »

...I'm practically speechless at this....

If/when the people are found who took the MC, they will most definitely be looking at charges more severe than mere theft, at least if the lawyers are doing their job. I bet with all the public outrage this must be causing, anyone involved in this who's caught is going to pay a high price.

I agree with Linus :evil:
"There are two means of refuge from the misery of life - music and cats."
- Albert Schweitzer

See me and my cool cats at www.justcatshotel.com
www.olygeek.com
scooterinvasion

Post by scooterinvasion »

The word "scumbag" doesn't quite say it. I don't think a word exists which adequately describes these animals.
pedez2000

Post by pedez2000 »

mean people suck