Buddy seat for my Buddy?

Discussion of the Genuine Buddy, Hooligan, Black Jack and other topics, both scooter related and not

Moderator: Modern Buddy Staff

Kaos

Buddy seat for my Buddy?

Post by Kaos »

Does anyone know if there is a buddy seat in production for the Buddy?
My wife an I enjoy riding two up on my Buddy, but due to my height(6'3")
I end up pushing her back onto the rear crash bar. She'll do that for short rides, but if I could replace the crash bar with a buddy seat, things would be much better :)
spinbud

seat

Post by spinbud »

I looked into the seat thing...I wanted a reshape for ergonomic reasons and looks like you can only go custom...and pay the price. I am interested in how the 2-up is going. We love it but don't do that much for fear it'll wear something out, the belt or rollers or whatever. 2200 flawless bud miles. We took a 30 mile 2-up yesterday, lots of hills and 55 bmph without problems except the case weep hole weeped for the first time in a while. thanks
LisaLisa

Post by LisaLisa »

Look in your MSF manual and see what it says about the "load triangle".
I'm certain putting a passenger that far back is not going to be good for handling.
Det finns inte dåligt väder bara dåliga kläder.
ilektron

Post by ilektron »

In my MSF class they pointed out that the passenger in the picture isn't in the load triangle meaning...
Kaos

Post by Kaos »

LisaLisa wrote:Look in your MSF manual and see what it says about the "load triangle".
I'm certain putting a passenger that far back is not going to be good for handling.
Ohh, thats something I hadn't thought of. That might have something to do with why they're so hard to get :)