hillbillybear

improperly posted

Post by hillbillybear »

improperly posted sorry
hillbillybear

the really fun heros are gone. only dead heros are left

Post by hillbillybear »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXVlEAovgsw
Most of Americas heros are gone. I grew up watching Evel. I remember the joke on the movie about Evel when he was in jail. The sheriff thought it was funny because he had an Evel Knievel and an Awful Knofell in his jail. He got a bucket of something wet thrown on him. My guess is it was urine. Could also mention other heros like the Big Red Machine, and mid 70's Steelers. Todays heros die on the battlefield. No end in sight.
ericalm
Site Admin

Re: the really fun heros are gone. only dead heros are left

Post by ericalm »

hillbillybear wrote:…and mid 70's Steelers…
You're from West TX (right?) and you were a Steelers fan in the mid-'70s? Tom Landry is rolling over in his grave! That must have required bravery on your part.
Eric // LA Scooter Meetup Group // Stella 4T // Vespa LX // Vespa LXS // Honda Helix // some, uh, projects…
hillbillybear

no silly

Post by hillbillybear »

I am from WEST VIRGINIA. I want to move to west Texas, not West Texas. Place I'd like to move would be someplace west or south of Mason, TX. I loved the 70's Steelers. But I also thought Dallas was great as well. I saw the game when Mel Blounts bald head was immortalized due to the steam coming off of it in the cold. I remember what was possibly the best combination of 3 receivers ever to play the game: Swann, Stallworth, and the forgotten one, Smith. But I also remember Newhouse, Staubach and Too Tall doing great things. Those were the days when you actually felt a part of the game. The Reds and the Dodgers were the item in those days as well. The Penguin (Cey), Bench, Rose, Lasorda and Sparky. The salaries have taken the fans out of the game. I rarely watch a game anymore. Screw 'em. The Pro salaries have risen exponentially over the blue collar worker. Remember west Texas, around ElDorado or maybe even Sanderson. Not West Texas. But for now, WV.
iMoses

Post by iMoses »

Who has 2 thumbs and is jealous...

<---this guy!!

Awesome paint job
JSharpPhoto

Post by JSharpPhoto »

no go rent the movie "hot rod" with Andy Samberg (from SNL). You won't be disappointed.