Tucson scooters in the Parade of Lights

Scooter and Rally Pictures and Videos

Moderator: Modern Buddy Staff

Howardr

Tucson scooters in the Parade of Lights

Post by Howardr »

Here's the link to a short video of our entry in this year's Parade of Lights. We had a record turnout of 21 scooters and had a great time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_bWvBpMja9s

If the link doesn't work it's called 2008 parade of lights, scooters

Howard
Iron Butt Association Member Number 42256
Club - The Sky Island Riders.
Publisher: The Scooter 'Zine thescooterzine.com
r0sa

Post by r0sa »

oh no ya'll didn't! :lol:

that is so awesome! my gosh, imagine how beautiful it must've been riding around in the night with lit up scooters...

one question, where do you plug it in? i know there's an adaptor on the buddy...
Baldjohn

Post by Baldjohn »

r0sa wrote:oh no ya'll didn't! :lol:

that is so awesome! my gosh, imagine how beautiful it must've been riding around in the night with lit up scooters...

one question, where do you plug it in? i know there's an adaptor on the buddy...
Target and Walgreens sell strings of 15 lights that run on batteries. I made teh mistake of buying the normal lights that run off of C-size batteries. The guys who bought the Phillips LED lights from Target run on AA batteries and were many times brighter than mine were.
Attachments
IMG_1319.JPG
IMG_1319.JPG (64.49 KiB) Viewed 568 times
armacham

Post by armacham »

Baldjohn wrote:
r0sa wrote:oh no ya'll didn't! :lol:

Target and Walgreens sell strings of 15 lights that run on batteries. I made teh mistake of buying the normal lights that run off of C-size batteries. The guys who bought the Phillips LED lights from Target run on AA batteries and were many times brighter than mine were.
yeah I got those C cell ones from ACE hardware too. Those things sucked,