Visited State map in signature

Discussion of the Genuine Buddy, Hooligan, Black Jack and other topics, both scooter related and not

Moderator: Modern Buddy Staff

bluelghtning

Visited State map in signature

Post by bluelghtning »

I've had a few people ask me about adding the visited states map that is in my signature.

It comes from this site - http://www.epgsoft.com/VisitedStatesMap/.

They actually have individual maps for Canada, US, & Mexico where you can check which states you have visited and it colors in the appropriate states. I have the entire US covered on my motorcycles, but I guess I need to start a new one for the scooter! :lol:

Once you go that site, select the map of US and then what states you have visited and it will generate a map with those states filled in. You can then save that image to your computer and upload it for your sig. You can host the picture on a free site like photobucket. When you do generate a map for your sig, generate the smallest size so its not too big.

Here are the maps for the different countries when they are all filled in.

Canada

US

Mexico
BlueLghtning
My Pictures

49 states completed between 2006 & 2008
Rob

Post by Rob »

Unfortunately my scooter "visited states" map isn't quite as extensive as yours. I hope to add 2 or 3 more states this summer.

Rob
ericalm
Site Admin

Post by ericalm »

I have one. One state, that is. But I hope to go international this year or next.
Eric // LA Scooter Meetup Group // Stella 4T // Vespa LX // Vespa LXS // Honda Helix // some, uh, projects…
bluelghtning

Post by bluelghtning »

Well If I was doing scooter, it would only be GA right now myself. I'm not sure how far I'll venture on the scooter since I prefer to really travel by motorcycle, but I know plenty of people do.

Especially those that did the Cannon Ball Run this past summer.
BlueLghtning
My Pictures

49 states completed between 2006 & 2008