Texas rider looking for riding buddies 2021 for...

Discussion of the Genuine Buddy, Hooligan, Black Jack and other topics, both scooter related and not

Moderator: Modern Buddy Staff

ronnie421

Texas rider looking for riding buddies 2021 for...

Post by ronnie421 »

Hello all. I posted here some time back about a Buddy 170 that I picked up a couple months ago. When I bought it, it had a little over 300 miles on it. It now has a little over 2200. I have been riding quiet a bit and really enjoying it. When I picked it up, a friend of mine got me really interested in a long distance ride. He got me all fired up. Now he backed out leaving me with the desire to do this and no one to ride with. Anyone out there up to taking a nice, long, slow ride next summer? Looking to do some camping/motels, 75/25. I'm thinking maybe coast to coast? I live in Corpus Christi, Texas, so we would have to figure out how we would meet up for a nice ride and where to go. I'm not really set on any particular destination or route. Is there anyone here, on this forum that lives in my area or anywhere, really, that may be interested? Sorry but I don't know how else to find riding buddies. I guess that may be what these forums are for? BTW... I'm 53 and male. Riders of any age or gender are welcome!