Buddy Kick 125 beats all!

Discussion of the Genuine Buddy, Hooligan, Black Jack and other topics, both scooter related and not

Moderator: Modern Buddy Staff

Scootergoddess

Buddy Kick 125 beats all!

Post by Scootergoddess »

Now that I’ve had my Buddy Kick 125 since November, I will share my (biased) opinion. I’ve owned two Honda Metropolitans, a Yamaha Vino 125, a Vespa LX150, a Lance Cabo 50, a Buddy 50, and now this 2022 Genuine Buddy Kick 125. By far and away, the Buddy Kick 125 is my favorite. Here’s why:
Starts reliably every time, even in coldest weather.
Super smooth ride, quiet purring engine
Best gas mileage I’ve ever gotten on ANY scooter
Sized perfectly for shorter riders like me (5’3”)
Very nimble and easy to ride/handle
Handles well in wet conditions
Awesome retro look
Brakes are very responsive
Quick acceleration, easy to keep up with traffic
Great accessories - mine looks amazing with Prima windscreen and Cheekyseats seat cover.
Again, only one person’s opinion… but I wish I had known about this bike before I bought my Buddy 50 (the local dealer doesn’t sell the Kick 125 at all - I had to go of state to buy mine). If you are a shorter rider (under 5’8”) I think you would love this scooter too!
350kmi

Re: Buddy Kick 125 beats all!

Post by 350kmi »

Thank you for the update. I have been interested in the Buddy Kick as a companion to my Buddy 170. It is good to hear the Kick starts well in the cold as I have had issues with that in the past. My dealer also didn't carry Kick - and then they closed last year - so will have to travel for any new scoot.