2014 Stella Auto carb help

The original 2-stroke Genuine scooter and its 4-stroke manual and automatic offspring

Moderator: Modern Buddy Staff

chickwhosrockinkicks

2014 Stella Auto carb help

Post by chickwhosrockinkicks »

Hi all!
New to this- decided during quarantine I'd do my own carb clean and get my quarantine dream up and running on my own. I got a bit too nosey tho and flicked off a rubber plug and lost it. WHOOPS.
I'm wondering if someone can tell me what it was and if I really need it.
:lol:

Just realized I can't post a picture here- it's right next to the two jets under the gasket.

thanks!
chickwhosrockinkicks

Post by chickwhosrockinkicks »

Hi, trying to upload a photos of what im working with.
The screwdriver's pointing to the spot that's missing the rubber plug. Anyone know how to get one?
I've been stuck on this for over a week. At this point im open to getting a new carburetor and starting fresh- which is what one guy told me to do.
Anyone recommend a compatible carburetor?
Thanks,
Sarah
Attachments
IMG_1989.JPG
IMG_1989.JPG (86.68 KiB) Viewed 5418 times
photo
photo
IMG_2788 2.JPG (90.38 KiB) Viewed 5418 times
Mael

Re: 2014 Stella Auto carb help

Post by Mael »

I am also new at this, I just got a Stella 2014 automatic it hasn't run since 2015 and was parked in someone's garage. Changed many parts but my carburetor was pretty dirty and my jets were just hard to remove to give them a good cleaning, so my main jet got a little damaged.
I have been looking around for replacement parts to no avail, looks like it has been discontinued and so far have only found a full carburetor at Scooter dynasty. May just buy it and keep the old one for parts. I will keep searching and will post here if I find any parts.
chickwhosrockinkicks wrote:Hi all!
New to this- decided during quarantine I'd do my own carb clean and get my quarantine dream up and running on my own. I got a bit too nosey tho and flicked off a rubber plug and lost it. WHOOPS.
I'm wondering if someone can tell me what it was and if I really need it.
:lol:

Just realized I can't post a picture here- it's right next to the two jets under the gasket.

thanks!
Attachments
Jets.jpg
Jets.jpg (154.83 KiB) Viewed 5408 times