Rough house 50 performance parts help!!!!

The spirited black sheep of the Genuine lineup

Moderator: Modern Buddy Staff

Moediggy

Rough house 50 performance parts help!!!!

Post by Moediggy »

I have a 2018 rough house 50 sport. So far I have the following upgrades installed..

Pollini 70 cc bbk
Pollini speed exhaust
Ncy super transmission
Pollini variator..
Rejetted.

I haven't done anything with the carburetor which is stock along with the airbox and manifold. I'm not sure what else I can do to make it go faster but with everything I have on it now I wasn't sure if getting a new carburetor, or intake manifold, or airbox, would make that much of a difference. If someone can point me in the right direction that would be awesome..
Stanza

Post by Stanza »

Next up would be a larger carb. Your intake manifold is already a decent size, so don't worry about that. Carb and airbox are the next logical step. With all that, are you premixing? If not, consider doing that, as you are pushing the engine past the design capabilities of the stock oil pump.
Moediggy

Post by Moediggy »

Yes I put 2 cap fulls of 2 t oil and in my gas tank and. I Just ordere a malossi 19mm carb and are having the airbox. Modded. I did hear with that ncy racing transmission that you can't use all the parts because it just doesn't go well with the roughhouse so I'm having my scooter mechanic look at that next week and hopefully she'll be running like a dream did I make a good choice with the 19 mm carburetor?
Stanza

Post by Stanza »

Stock carb size is an 18mm. You probably could have gone a little bigger, but even going from 18 to 19mm with proper jetting will help it breathe at higher rpm
Moediggy

Post by Moediggy »

Update.... I got a 21 mm polini carb and the jets so hopefully that should do it