The Roughhouse is getting put to rest for parts.

The spirited black sheep of the Genuine lineup

Moderator: Modern Buddy Staff

Feral_Sparky

The Roughhouse is getting put to rest for parts.

Post by Feral_Sparky »

Ever since it siezed the piston I have been unable to get it running properly again. Granted I bought it with alot of issues I did get a few thousand miles out of it before it finally stopped running right.

She will start but after it warms up it bogs down and dies and is hard to start again.

Replaced the whole tip end and piston.

Ive replace every gasket on that bike and checked for leaks, cant find any and simply have to give up on it.
NorCalRattler

Post by NorCalRattler »

Sorry to hear about your struggles. Will you be putting a post in the for sale/wanted section of the forum?
Feral_Sparky

Post by Feral_Sparky »

NorCalRattler wrote:Sorry to hear about your struggles. Will you be putting a post in the for sale/wanted section of the forum?
I could but there's honestly not much to sell. Few plastics and a low profile seat are new.

It was in very rough shape when I bought it and basically everything was broken.
NorCalRattler

Post by NorCalRattler »

Well if you decide to part out some things please post up what’s for sale. Might be interested in a few spares for my rattler. Thanks
Feral_Sparky

Post by Feral_Sparky »

NorCalRattler wrote:Well if you decide to part out some things please post up what’s for sale. Might be interested in a few spares for my rattler. Thanks
Gifted it to a kid down the street to tinker with. See if he can get it up and running... then today I picked up a 2017 with only 800 miles on it for $1100.