Forums
 FAQHelp  LinksLinks    SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Salton Sea T.T. 320-Mile Extreme Endurance Race

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forums » Rallies, Events, Meetups Previous topic :: Next topic  
rajron

Buddy Sold - Vespa

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 5:41 pm    Post subject: Salton Sea T.T. 320-Mile Extreme Endurance Race Reply with quote

Anyone doing this?: Salton Sea T.T. 320-Mile Extreme Endurance Race: http://motorscooterlandspeedfederation.org/
az_slynch

'18 Spade, '16 K-Pipe, '13 Stella 4T, '12 Yager GT200i, '81 Vespa P200e and Far Too Many Others

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know of two guys here in Tucson who are planning to participate: a Helix in the 250cc class and a patchwork Granturismo in the 200cc class. I'm helping sort out the latter's gremlins so that it can make a brave attempt at finishing.

At least you can ask here without getting downvoted, unlike that other site. I realize that Alan Spears isn't exactly known for being genial, but at least he's hosting events.

Seriously...I've lost count...

Seven mopeds ...that's still manageable...
Scootermeister

Kymco S9 Malossi 70cc

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 10:21 am    Post subject: 3rd Salton Sea T.T. 320-Mile X-Treme Endurance Race Reply with quote

Eric,

Thanx for not deleting my registration.

The 3rd Salton Sea T.T. was a helluva lot of fun. Here's the link to the San Diego Union Tribune article by Photo-journalist Joe Michaud:

http://www.utsandiego.com/news/2014/oct/12/Scooterists-TT-rally/all/?print

He attended pre and post race functions, and rode the event on his motorcycle.

There was some extremely close racing.[/img]
Scootermeister

Kymco S9 Malossi 70cc

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 2:34 pm    Post subject: 3rd Salton Sea T.T. 320-Mile X-Treme Endurance Race Reply with quote

A few pix.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forums » Rallies, Events, Meetups Previous topic :: Next topic  Time: GMT

Jump to: